Paul A. Mancuso, MD, FACS, FASCRS
Board Certified, Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery Specialist
- Robotic Surgery Specialistt
- Fellowship Trained
- Anal fistulas
- Anal fissures
- Anal, rectal and colon cancer
- Anoscopy, Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy and Sigmoidoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Crohn’s Disease
- Fecal Inconctinence
- General Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectal and vaginal fistulas
- Robotic Surgery
- Ulcerative colitis
Paul A. Mancuso, MD, FACS, FASCRS is board certified in colon and rectal surgery and general surgery. He specializes in robotic and minimally invasive surgical interventions for colorectal and anal cancer as well as benign conditions involving the lower gastrointestinal tract. With more than a decade of clinical experience, he joins the Center for Colon & Rectal Surgery from Dr. Phillips Hospital in Orlando, where he was director of minimally invasive surgery and chairman of the robotics steering committee. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Florida State University’s College of Medicine (Orlando campus) and Assistant Professor of Medicine at University of Central Florida.
Dr. Mancuso attended St. George’s University, where he earned a Master of Science degree followed by his medical degree. He completed his residency training in general surgery at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and went on to complete his specialty fellowship training in colon and rectal surgery at Thomas Jefferson University’s, Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Over the course of his career thus far, Dr. Mancuso has developed considerable skills and conducted extensive research in the fields of robotic surgery, general colorectal surgery and minimally invasive surgical techniques. He has numerous published articles in peer-reviewed journals and is a Fellow of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons and of the American College of Surgeons.
- Board Certified, Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Board Certified, General Surgery
- Fellowship, Colon and Rectal, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, General Surgery, University Hospital – SUNY at Stony Brook, NY
- Medical Degree, St. George’s University, Grenada, WI
- Master of Science, St. George’s University, Grenada, WI
- Fellow, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member, Florida Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Member, Piedmont Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Florida Medical Association
- Orlando’s Top Docs’s 2007-Present
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.