Laura Lewis, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
- Coordination Care with Consult Services
- Diagnosis of Surgical Conditions
- Implement Treatment Plans
- Manage Complex Surgical Cases
- Patient Education and Care Instruction
- Peri-Operative Care
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care
- Surgical Procedure Assistance
Laura L. Lewis, PA-C is a certified physician assistant, expertly trained to work alongside physicians to perform physical exams, take thorough histories and assist in surgical procedures. She is highly skilled in surgical suturing, wound care, tube and drain management and biopsy. She is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Texas Lutheran University and a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Texas Lutheran University, Seguin, Texas
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Texas Lutheran University
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.