Keisha Gordon-Primus, ARNP
- Coordination Care with Consult Services
- Diagnosis of Surgical Conditions
- Implement Treatment Plans
- Manage Complex Surgical Cases
- Patient Education and Care Instruction
- Peri-Operative Care
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care
- Surgical Procedure Assistance
Keisha Gordon-Primus, MSN, FNP-BC is an advanced registered nurse practitioner, highly experienced in providing quality healthcare to patients with acute and chronic conditions. She is skilled in managing care plans and patient education for those undergoing surgical intervention. Among her other duties as an ARNP, Keisha prescribes necessary medications, evaluates patient histories and performs physical exams, and orders and interprets lab tests. She is an experienced hospital nurse, having spent several years monitoring patients in pre- and post-operative settings.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.