Smithamol Greegorious Thomas, FNP-C
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- 15+ Years of Experience
- ACLS/BLS Certified
- Hospital ICU Background
- Coordination of Care with Consult Services
- Patient Assessments
- Patient Education and Care Instruction
- Patient Monitoring
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care
- Surgical Procedure Assistance
Smitha Thomas, FNP-C, began her nursing career more than 17 years ago in her home country of India. Prior to joining the team at Center for Colon & Rectal Surgery, she spent more than a decade providing bedside management for acute and critically ill patients in hospitals in India, Saudi Arabia and the United States, including service as a registered nurse within the Neuro Progressive Care Unit at Florida Hospital. She is adept at assessing, treating, diagnosing and educating patients, and she is an excellent communicator who relates well to patients with diverse backgrounds. Smitha graduated from South University in Savannah, GA, with high honors (4.0 GPA) where she earned her Master of Science in Nursing with specialization in family medicine.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, South University, Savannah, GA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.