Kimberly Meacham, MSN, FNP-C, CWON
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- 30 Years of Experience
- Certified Wound Ostomy Nurse
- Management of Outpatient Peri-Operative, Post-Operative and Non-Surgical Care
- Preoperative Physical and Educational Assessments
- Wound and Ostomy Care
Kimberly Meacham, MSN, FNP-C, CWON, is a certified family nurse practitioner with many years of experience caring for patients who are undergoing surgical and nonsurgical colorectal procedures. She provides preoperative and postoperative physical assessments as well as wound and ostomy care and patient education. Throughout her outstanding nursing career, she has held numerous supervisory posts including Director of Medical Surgical Nursing, Vice President of Nursing Services and Nurse Manager of Emergency Services. Kimberly joined the medical team at Center for Colon & Rectal Surgery from the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York, and has previously served as a clinical team member of the Global Health Ministry Mission in Peru.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Samuel Merritt College, Oakland, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Regents College, Albany, NY
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate, Community General Hospital, Syracuse, NY
- Associate of Applied Science, Nursing, Alfred State College, NY
- Associate of Applied Science, Veterinary Science Technology, Canton State College, Canton, NY
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.